Why is Green
• Recycled printed and unprinted vinyl waste for use in alternative manufacturing processes.
• Recycled printed embossed/laminated material.
• Ship out 500,000 pounds of vinyl waste per year to be recycled into other products such as hose.
liner and playground matting.
• Recycled 100% of printing inks.
• Recycle the heat generated from the compressors to heat our facility in the wintertime.
• Lowered energy consumption by 75% with efficient lighting.
• HAP free inks (Hazardous air-pollutant-free) We recycle 100% of our printing inks in a
sophisticated oxidizer that reduces energy consumption, generating heat that is returned to the
operation, virtually eliminating any hazardous emissions of carbon dioxide
• 20 oz fabric backed vinyl wallcoverings
• Class “A” fire rated-tested in accordance with ASTM E-84 Tunnel Test
• The wallcoverings contain anti-microbial additives to resist the growth of mildew and bacteria
and ASTM G-21. These additives will not prevent mold growth if residual wall moisture in excess
of 4% and or is allowed to accumulate in or behind the walls.